Instagram Prize Promotion Terms & Conditions – Frylight Competition August 2023:
- Prize The prize is 1 x Blackmoor Neuvo 28” Frying Pan and 3 bottles of Frylight Cooking Spray 190ml. There will be 5 winners.
- Promoter The Promoter is: Dairy Crest Limited trading as Saputo Dairy UK, Address: 5 The Heights, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0NY
- How to participate In order to enter this prize promotion you must; 1. Like the post 2. Follow us here @frylighthq & @blackmoor_home 3.Tag a friend in the comments for a bonus entry. Entries that do not comply with these requirements will be void and will not be entered into this promotion. Unlimited entries per account are valid for this promotion.
- Restrictions and requirements Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18 except employees of the Promoter, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- Closing date The closing date for receipt of entries is Thursday 31st August 2023 at midday. Entries received by the Promoter after this time will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- Selection of a winner The winner will be selected by a computer programme that generates a random result from the valid entries received during the promotion period.
- Notification and announcement of the winner The Promoter will notify the winner via an Instagram private message within 48 hours of the closing date. The winner will then have 48 hours to confirm that they have received the message and provide an address where they would like their prize posted to. If the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours a new winner will be selected from the original entrants, via the same random computer-generated method. Once the selected winner responds to the message from @frylighthq the winning user will be announced on an Instagram story on the @frylighthq Instagram page. If you don’t want your surname and county of residence to be announced on the @frylighthq Instagram story, please let us know.
- Liability These terms & conditions shall be covered by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- What personal data are you collecting? If you enter the promotion Dairy Crest Limited trading as Saputo Dairy UK (SDUK) will collect your Instagram username and name registered with your account. If you win the prize, SDUK will also collect your address.
- What will it be used for? The personal data collected will only be used for administration of the promotion ie. (i) putting your entry into the computer programme that will generate the winner; (ii) contacting the winner to arrange for the prizes to be sent to them; and (iii) announcing the winner on the @frylighthq Instagram story.
- What is your legal basis for processing the data? We need it to enter into the prize draw and to contact you if you win the prize (in performance of a contract).
- How long will you keep my personal data? It will be deleted after 3 months unless we are required by law or regulation to keep a copy for longer.
- What are my rights in respect of the data? Data subjects have a number of rights including to access, rectification and erasure, full details of which are available on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you have a complaint about data protection, you are able to lodge this with the ICO.
- How can I contact you with a data protection query? You can contact us at: email@example.com
Limitation of liability
- This website should only be used for information purposes. It is not advice and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decisions or take (or refrain from taking) any action. No information on this website is intended as an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares of Dairy Crest Group Plc.
- mh foods Ltd is not responsible for the website’s accuracy or its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of the access to this website.
- mh foods Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website. mh foods Ltd does not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that is free from computer virus or any other contaminating computer program.
Data protection and privacy
Changes to the website
- mh foods Ltd may change the website or these terms at any time by posting notice of the changes on the website. If you use the website after mh foods Ltd has posted the changes you will be bound by the new terms. You should therefore ensure that you read the terms each time you use the website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.