A Full English with all the trimmings but no grease? Done!
Tags: brunch, weekend, birthday
633 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
2 Pork Sausages
1 large tomato, halved
Handful of button mushrooms
4 slices bacon
Small tin of baked beans
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and the grill to medium.
- Spray a baking tray with Frylight and add the sausages, tomato and mushrooms. Spray the food a few more times. Season the tomato and mushrooms and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place the bacon on a rack under the grill for 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Heat the baked beans as per the pack instructions.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight and place over a medium heat. Wait until Frylight is clear, crack eggs into the pan and cook to your liking.
- Serve all together and enjoy.