Baked Cod Tacos with Avocado, Lettuce & Radish
Our Baked Cod Tacos are the absolute dream, providing a light dinner the whole family will enjoy. Swap the fish out for some meat or vegetarian alternatives if you fancy!
k/cals per serving
Frylight Rapeseed Oil
8 small soft corn or tortilla wraps
500g cod fillets (skinless), cut into bite size chunks
2 avocados, sliced
1 baby gem lettuce, thinly sliced
4 radish, thinly sliced
1 red chilli, thinly sliced
75g natural yoghurt
Lime wedges and coriander for serving
- Put the cod into a bowl with the curry paste and stir together.
- Heat the oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Spray a roasting tray with Frylight and heat until the Frylight goes clear. Add the cod chunks to the roasting tray, spray again with Frylight and bake for 8-10 minutes until the cod is cooked through.
- While the cod is cooking, heat a dry frying pan over a medium heat and put the wraps into the pan one by one for 20 seconds on each side to soften and warm up.
- Make the yoghurt dressing by squeezing ½ lime into the yoghurt with a pinch of salt and mix.
- Once the fish is cooked you can build the tacos. Put a few cod chunks on top of each wrap, add some avocado, lettuce, radish and chilli. Drizzle over the yoghurt dressing and serve with extra lime wedges and coriander.