Grilled Chicken Caesar Wraps
Get the family all together for a light meal with these smoky flavoured wraps.
Tags: family, kids, healthy, summer, Alfresco, Picnic
395 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Pinch of salt
2 small romaine lettuce hearts
100g finely grated Parmesan cheese
1 Red pepper, chopped
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
4 whole-wheat wraps, warmed
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Spray the grill rack with Frylight cooking spray and season the chicken. Place the chicken breasts on the rack and grill until chicken is cooked, turning half way through. (About 5 minutes each side).
- Cut Romaine lettuce in half lengthways leaving root ends intact. Two minutes before the chicken is done place the lettuce on the rack and grill until lightly charred, turning halfway through (approx. 2-3minutes).
- Cut the chicken into bite size strips. Cut the root ends off the lettuce and then roughly chop the leaves. Add the chicken, lettuce, pepper, tomatoes and parmesan to the bowl with the dressing and toss well to combine.
- Build your wraps and enjoy.